Welcome to Robert’s Plumbing And Heating Services – Buckhurst Hill.
Robert’s Plumbing and Heating Service is a well established company, having been in operation for over 20 years. Our engineer has thirty six years experience having worked for local authorities, heating companies as well as private home owners and landlords.
Robert is an accredited engineer with Ideal, Valliant and Baxi boilers. He has earnt recognition as a Which Recommended Engineer and has received many positive reviews for his work. As well as being registered with the Chartered Institute of Plumbing and Heating Engineering he is also Gas Safe Registered (Reg No. 194462).
The company has the technical expertise and in depth knowledge to undertake any plumbing or heating work in Buckhurst Hill, from routine maintenance to complicated installations. We use state-of-the-art technology to ensure our services are efficient, effective and long-lasting. We pride ourselves on transparency and professionalism, delivered in a timely fashion.
List of services:
- Gas safety checks and landlord certificates
- Boiler servicing
- Boiler breakdowns and repairs
- Heating controls upgrades
- Boiler replacements and upgrades in line with current building regulations
- Radiators and central heating
- Power flushing heating systems
- All plumbing work
- Unvented cylinder installation and maintenance
- Water softener installation and maintenance
- Immersion heater installations
- Gas appliance installations
- Underfloor heating
- Emergency gas and plumbing work
- Free quotations